TWO WEEKS OF LETTER WRITING VOCAB!
Learn these 15 new words for day-to-day conversation. It will make you sound smoother, just how native speakers talk! This will be handy for writing and speaking!
These words are also going to be familiar to your ear as many people probably have used this with you before. Whether you are at work, with friends or simply learning better phrases for your IELTS/CELPIP/OET/PTE/TOEFL/SAT exams, or writing/speaking, HZad Education has you covered!
Here they are:
1. lodge: register (lodge a complaint)
2. proposal: suggestion
3. predicament: problematic situation
4. acknowledge: confirm something
5. dejected: sad and depressed
6. disconcerted: unsettled or confused
7. rendezvous: meeting at a time or place
8. urge: to push someone to do something
9. ought to: should
10. query: question
11. deemed: regarded in a certain way (deemed necessary)
12. knuckle under: give in to pressure or something with the same effect
13. conform: comply
14. assent: approval
15. satiate: satisfy
Note that all these words are always explained in detail on our YouTube channel: HZad Education – Coaching Central. Be sure to check it out!
Hope this helps guys! For more tips and tricks, please follow us on our blog by subscribing and getting amazing English and ESL learning content!